Monday, October 13, 2008

Workout challenge

So I am going to post my workouts for the week (Mike says accountability will keep you motivated)

Monday - Amy: 45 min, 16.2 miles on the stationary bike
Mike: 30 min, 2.9 miles running (31 degrees and colder with the sweat) 400 cals. burned.
Tuesday- Amy: 35 min, 2.5 miles on the elliptical (this is the first time I have used the elliptical at the gym and all I can say is Ouch! my legs are so tired and my feet actually went to sleep!)
Mike: 45 min. weight training
Wednesday- Amy: Daycare at gym
Mike: 30 min, 2.9 miles jogging
Thursday- Amy: 1 hour, spin class (WOW!, my thighs burn soooooooooo bad, but fun and a good workout)
Mike: 45 min weight training, .5 mile sprint
Friday- UEA date day, we left the kids with my mom and went to the convention for the day!
Saturday-Amy: 30 min, treadmill 2 miles

No comments: